In my last update I wrote:
One of my goals for week 12 is to bring that up to at least 1989.
Well, that didn't happen. Every time I started on 1970, and my brain just kind of slid away from editing the data, so I allowed myself to do other things rather than force myself to do something I obviously wasn't in the mood to do.
On Monday I fixed a little annoyance of mine in Flourish where there was an enforced requirement for some keys in the site configuration that were only necessary if you were generating Atom feeds. Released a new version with this change and another fix.
I spent the rest of the body of the week editing together footage of me playing Assassin's Creed II. I had to take a break after finishing the play-through of Horizon Zero Dawn in February. Games are fun, right up until you are playing through a section more than ten times in order to have it appear exactly the way you want when including it in a video. Anyway, I finished the editing so that it was ready in time to release it on Youtube for Friday's content and the second chapter is ready for next week.
On Friday I started writing some python that could export as Markdown the todos I keep in Things for upcoming video content. But I dug myself into a very deep rabbit hole of understanding the database format, and going beyond the original brief into a full exporter. At the end of the day I abandoned that project, for now.
Saturday morning I did something more productive, and finished up, committed, and pushed some work I'd previously done on pulling into this site my YouTube content.
And Sunday morning I simply stayed in bed, which was nice.