At the start of the week, I wrote down three goals:
- More Ted Lasso season 2 GIFs — ✅
- More Invader Zim GIFs — ✅
- Start playing with music library metadata format — ❌
Headaches and migraines kicking off all week, so a lot of my energy got reserved for work.
A couple of small bug fixes at the start of the week: fixing a small bug in this site's add tweet workflow to actually use the provided subject and topic (sigh); and correcting some wording on hasworn.
Spent the rest of the mornings making GIFs, as I can do that even when not thinking straight. Made a couple of changes to the new GIF script, to tell me when I've not finished making it properly (see, headaches and migraines), and when I haven't put in any size reduction. Added another episode of Ted Lasso and one of Invader Zim. In a small moment of clarity, added some better titles to the GIFs site (I was a professional web developer, once).
But I couldn't do anything on the music library as that involved experimentation, exploring ideas and, well, thinking. Writing new code is harder than making small changes to old code. So instead I spent the weekend doing some chores, putting up a few more of the hexagons, and tidying my desk.