At the start of the week, I wrote down three goals:
- write up more about hasworn — ❌
- restart making GIFs — ❌
- improve hasworn experience — ❌
As you can probably tell from the number of white chips, very little happened this week. At the start of the week my gout flared up, which meant I've spent the week in constant pain.
Constant pain robs me of my ability to think clearly, as do painkillers when taken in high enough doses. I had only a limited window of concentration across the week and I had to keep it for the day job, so other than adding last week's weeknote the only other thing of note I accomplished was adding the applicable dates of weeknotes where I'm using the ISO week numbering pattern.
(I realised when re-reading the three weeknotes I published on the same day that I had been relying on the published date to communicate the rough date for when "week 31" might be, and that did not apply when they are published much later.)